PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
LeanTaaS is a fast-growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make hospitals and health systems more efficient. Our products leverage advanced algorithms to maximize resource utilization and improve operational efficiency.
- More than 65 of the nation’s largest healthcare providers, including Memorial Sloan Kettering, MD Anderson, Stanford Health Care, UCHealth, NewYork-Presbyterian and others rely on LeanTaaS to lower patient waiting times and improve patient access.
- We've raised $70+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, and more.
- CBInsights recently named LeanTaaS as one of the top 100 AI companies in the world.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for supporting targeted, data-driven B2B demand marketing programs, ranging from print collateral to digital content to event signage. We are looking for a creative, hands-on marketer with a successful track record in creating new content that targets the healthcare industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early at a rapidly growing AI startup.
- Responsible for the design and production of all LeanTaaS marketing collateral (one-pagers, case studies, presentations, infographics, graphics for videos, signage, etc.) and product collateral (tip sheets, training materials, etc.)
- Maintains and enforces company branding guidelines
- Strong graphic design skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop (Sketch and Figma experience a plus)
- A portfolio of published work
- Creative thinker
- Attention to detail
- Deadline-oriented, but with the flexibility to change course quickly
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Handles rejection
- Motion graphics experience a plus
- Healthcare background a plus
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN RECEIVING INQUIRIES FROM CONTRACTORS, AGENCIES, OR FREELANCERS. PLEASE ADD "FULLTIME' IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR RESPONSE TO INDICATE YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION.