Demand Generation Manager
Santa Clara, CA
- Own the digital funnel for LeanTaaS’s growth efforts
- Apply data-driven and creative problem solving to our sales approach
- Join us as we use the power of advanced data science and analytics to disrupt a billion dollar industry
LeanTaaS is a software company that uses lean principles, machine learning, and predictive analytics to digitally transform core operational processes in healthcare. This transformation increases patient access, decreases wait times, improves staff satisfaction, reduces healthcare delivery costs, and improves operational performance. LeanTaaS's cloud-based iQueue platform mathematically matches the demand for expensive, constrained healthcare resources – operating rooms, infusion chairs, imaging assets, inpatient beds, etc. – with supply. Leading hospitals and health systems – including the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, OhioHealth, Stanford Health Care, UCSF Health, UCHealth, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Duke Health, NewYork-Presbyterian and Wake Forest Baptist Health and many others – rely on iQueue to transform operational performance.
Fueled by strong customer interest, we’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager in our Santa Clara, CA headquarters office. As a Demand Generation Manager at LeanTaaS, you’ll be an expert in building and growing digital, field, and event-based marketing programs to develop, grow, and nurture sales pipeline opportunities. This is a key role both within the company and within a rapidly growing marketing team. You’ll have the opportunity to own all aspects of end-to-end demand generation, working closely with members of the marketing, sales, and product teams.
This is a great opportunity for experienced digital marketers looking to take the next step in their career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As a Demand Generation Manager at LeanTaaS, you will:
- Manage end-to-end marketing programs and define playbooks to effectively reach our target personas
- Drive demand for our B2B products and generate MQLs using multiple channels
- Support events by contributing to conference strategy, calendar and then executing on them flawlessly to hit lead goals.
- Innovate and test new approaches to campaigns, formats, channels and optimize for awareness and demand
- Provide weekly analysis and reporting about progress across channels to management and other teams
And our ideal Demand Generation Manager will have:
- At least 5 years of measurable success in growth marketing, or B2B demand generation for a SaaS company
- A mix of hands-on digital, content, and event-based marketing skills including the ability to write strategic long- and short-form copy for targeted campaigns
- An approach to demand generation that includes both data-driven and creative problem solving
- A bias for action while being flexible to accommodate the needs of a fast-growing organization
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation/CRM solution.