Customer Engagement Specialist
LeanTaaS is a fast-growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient through mobile and web SAAS tools.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals, with more than half of the top 40 Cancer Centers in the United States relying on our iQueue line of products.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Georgia Tech, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by many prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- We provide all the perks - market salary, equity, bonuses, standard benefits, free lunch & more.
As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will
- Work closely with the Product Implementation team to successfully launch iQueue for Clinics at both new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with customers and internal team members to schedule meetings and coordinate online survey completion.
- Monitor internal delivery milestones to ensure timely delivery.
- Train customers on application features.
- Monitor customer application usage to determine opportunities for engagement to increase the value our customers receive from iQueue for Clinics.
- Collect and communicate customer feedback.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer issues, routing them to the correct internal contact.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliability—Be reliable. Be always reliable.
- Proficiency using computers in an office environment (MS Office, email, etc…).
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced, diverse and evolving environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on healthcare products/working with hospitals.
- Bachelor’s Degree.