Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- Troubleshoot data issues reported from customers and internal team
- Present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas
- Acquire data from different data sources: database, excel files
- Work directly with product managers and customers to gather data requirements, provide status updates
- Work closely with product managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Develop, implement and maintain data model/frameworks that will make the data analysis more efficient and scalable
- Develop Tableau analytics and dashboards according to customer needs and internal requirement
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data analytics tool (Tableau, Excel), databases (SQL, Postgres, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information and hypothesize ideas and prove them
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization & communication skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Nice to have:
- Experience of Python or R
- Experience working with EHRs.
- Experience working on ETL.