Help build technology that saves lives!
We're a fast growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make our hospitals more efficient.
- More than 70 hospital systems including some of the nation's largest rely on our products to improve patient access and lower wait times.
- We've raised $75+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
About the Role
Our front-end engineers collaborate closely with product managers and designers to bring beautiful user experiences to life. The most exciting part of this role is trying to tell stories from data in a way non-tech savvy users can understand and act upon. It's a surreal experience when care givers get it and love it! Based on experience this could be a Software Engineer or a Senior Software Engineer.
You'll be doing the following:
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers on planning, designing, and shipping features in an agile, fast paced environment.
- Maintain and enhance front-end frameworks and packages such as Angular, D3, Fusion Charts, ChartJS, etc.
- Conduct design and code reviews and ensure high quality architecture and code.
- Write unit tests and QA automation friendly code and collaborate with QA to ensure quality.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Security on building, deploying, and debugging code into production.
- Assist with recruiting and coaching the team.
- 4+ years experience working in a team environment shipping production code, or a strong record of developing self-initiated, complex web applications.
- Experience with at least one front-end single page application framework (Angular is a plus).
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to go the extra mile to create rich user experiences.
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and QA-friendly code.
- Good communication, collaboration, and organization skills.
Nice if you have:
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience working on enterprise analytics products.
- Experience with Python Flask or Java Play backends.