Help build technology that saves lives!
We're a fast growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make our hospitals more efficient.
- More than 65 hospital systems including some of the nation's largest rely on our products to improve patient access and lower wait times.
- We've raised $70+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers on planning, designing, and shipping features in an agile, fast paced environment.
- Maintain and enhance front-end frameworks and packages such as Angular, D3, Fusion Charts, ChartJS, etc.
- Conduct design and code reviews and ensure high quality architecture and code.
- Write unit tests and QA automation friendly code and collaborate with QA to ensure quality.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Security on building, deploying, and debugging code into production.
- Assist with recruiting and coaching the team.
- 4+ years experience working in a team environment shipping production code, or a strong record of developing self-initiated, complex web applications.
- Experience with at least one front-end single page application framework (Angular is a plus).
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to go the extra mile to create rich user experiences.
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and QA-friendly code.
- Good communication, collaboration, and organization skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience working on enterprise analytics products.
- Experience with Python Flask or Java Play backends.