Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series B company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers on planning, designing, and shipping features in an agile, fast paced environment.
- Maintain and enhance front-end frameworks and packages such as Angular, D3, Fusion Charts, ChartJS, etc.
- Write unit tests and QA automation friendly code and collaborate with QA to ensure quality.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Security on building, deploying, and debugging code into production.
- 2+ years experience working in a team environment shipping production code, or a strong record of developing self-initiated, complex web applications.
- Experience with at least one front-end single page application framework (Angular is a plus).
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to go the extra mile to create rich user experiences.
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and QA-friendly code.
- Good communication, collaboration, and organization skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience working on enterprise analytics products.
- Experience with Python Flask or Java Play backends.