Help build technology that saves lives!
We're a fast growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make our hospitals more efficient.
- More than 65 hospital systems including some of the nation's largest rely on our products to improve patient access and lower wait times.
- We've raised $70+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
- Work closely with Product Managers and fellow engineers on planning, designing, and shipping product features in an agile, fast paced environment.
- Develop backend components and RESTful services in Java using the Java Play framework.
- Own product quality - test thoroughly, write good unit tests, QA automation friendly code.
- Own code quality - write clean, modular code; leave things better than they were before.
- Own production launches - collaborate with DevOps and Security on building, deploying, and debugging code and ensure things run smoothly.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience working in a team environment shipping production code, or a strong record of developing self-initiated, complex web applications.
- Strong practical knowledge of databases/SQL.
- Strong knowledge of core Java, OOP concepts, data structures.
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs and web service architectures in general.
- Deep curiosity to understand how things work and own and solve problems.
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and readable code.
- Good communication, collaboration, and organization skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on enterprise analytics products.
- Experience with Java Play or some Java web development framework.
- Experience working on AWS with a CI/CD deployment process using Jenkins, Docker, Nginx, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- Healthcare experience is a plus (PHI, HL7, FHIR, etc.)