Help Build Software Products That Saves Lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- As an inbound product manager, your primary focus is to make our products valuable and also scalable - you will work with fellow product managers, engineering, data science and design to define and refine product vision and strategy as well as execute.
- You will own product vision for one or more areas or modules of the product and continuously refine it based on market research, customer feedback, and your own intuition and experience.
- You will own strategy - you will work with outbound product managers and sales to plan how to best launch new features and take them from point A to point B in a strategic manner.
- You will own execution - you will work closely with engineering, data science, and design to plan and execute product roadmaps in an agile manner.
- You will support outbound product managers as needed to help onboard and make customers successful within your areas of the product.
- You will help educate marketing and sales with roadmaps, product videos, brochures, etc. You will produce high-quality collateral to make your product area shine.
- You will participate in conferences, user groups, and webinars as needed to educate people about your areas of the product.
- Must have: A background in mathematics/statistics, engineering/physics, or data science. Our products are data products, so a quantitative background is critical to the success of our PMs
- Must have: Experience with data analysis using any tools: Tableau/Excel/Python/SPSS/R
- Must have: 1-3 years of professional experience of any kind. We do consider candidates with zero experience if we see some extraordinary accomplishment(s).
- Must have: Excellent communication and organizational skills. How you write your resume and approach us is a good litmus test. A blog, article, or any writing is a huge plus.
- Must have: A near-maniacal obsession with research. You’re the type of person who becomes an expert on a topic after a few hours of googling.
- Nice to have: Experience as a Product Manager, especially on analytics or data products.
- Nice to have: Experience working on enterprise software products.
- Nice to have: Experience with using Python or other scalable tools for data cleansing
- Nice to have: Experience working on healthcare products / working with hospitals.
What You’ll Get
- Experience building big data and mobile products from scratch, in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Build relationships with our team - veteran entrepreneurs, investors, and people with great networks.
- All the perks - market salary, equity, bonus, standard benefits, free lunch, flexible hours & more.
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a real impact in an important space with some nice, fun-oriented people.