LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more.
Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire an Office Coordinator to help manage the office activities and provide much-needed assistance to our team.
The right person for this job is someone who enjoys an extremely fast-paced environment, is good at multitasking and juggling priorities, likes to learn fast and get things done, and has a smiling face and positive attitude even in stressful situations.
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Clerical Duties
- Manage any internal moves that may come up
- Manage building service vendors
- Manage Office Supplies
- Oversee conference rooms
- Facility repairs & Maintenance
- Manage lease contracts
- Office security (badge access, etc.)
- Manage and maintain a fully stocked kitchen. This includes purchasing food, drinks, supplies, and making sure dishes are put away and countertops are always clean.
- Make sure the common areas are clean/tidy, and professional looking.
- Work with IT on employee asset management
- Coordinating all travel logistics for all employees (booking hotels, car rentals, flights)
- Assist with Onboarding & Offboarding
- Maintains the company calendar for all meetings and events and sends out meeting requests to staff members and other third-party participants, as needed
- Scheduling on-site interviews
- Helping with activity planning (happy hours, team outings, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 0-2 years experience as an office coordinator (preferably in a tech startup)
- You are tech-savvy and an expert in: MS Office products (Excel, Powerpoint), Google products (GMail, Google Calendar), and using a Macbook Pro
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical thinker able to problem solve quickly and think outside the box
- You are an agile learner who can rapidly pick up new highly technical applications
- You are an obsessive problem solver who pushes to a quick and complete resolution
- You are always thinking 2-3 steps ahead and proactively get things done without waiting to be told
- You like to take initiatives and learn new tools
- You have the ability to learn company specific applications and industry related terms and nomenclature.
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to report and summarize all findings.
- You’re able to work under minimal supervision
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and build strong relationships
- You have the ability to work under tight deadlines and display grace under pressure
What You’ll Get
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Build relationships with our team - veteran entrepreneurs, investors, and people with great networks
- All the perks - bonus, standard benefits, free lunch three times week, & more.
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a real impact in an important space with some talented, fun-oriented people.
NOTE: This is an entry-level position