LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
LeanTaaS helps hospitals optimize their operating room time and the design team plays a huge role in forming the product they experience. As a product designer on our tight knit team, you will be part of every aspect of the development process and will take projects from paper sketches to launch. You will be in an amazing position to change how the healthcare industry sees and understands design and design thinking.
- You are able to distill complex problems into simple and elegant solutions
- You actively seek out ways to make the LeanTaaS experience visually appealing and easy to use
- You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry and white space
- Your team communication skills are unparalleled
- You will put a "#" symbol before your first name in the form below to let us know you read the entire job description
- You are able to work closely with engineers to understand limitations and to clearly communicate your designs
- You are a self-driven researcher and are able to gather the data you need for any project
- You always push your own limits and look for opportunities to become better
- At least 1 or more years of experience designing for web and mobile products.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in a fast-paced and iterative software development environment.
- Proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.