Help build technology that saves lives!
We're a fast growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make our hospitals more efficient.
- More than 65 hospital systems including some of the nation's largest rely on our products to improve patient access and lower wait times.
- We've raised $70+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
- Own quality assurance and quality engineering (automation) for one of our products.
- Define, plan and execute test cases for API testing and UI testing in fast paced release cycles.
- Must have: At least 2 years experience as a QA engineer.
- Must have: A strong QA mindset to think through testing and come up with thorough test cases.
- Nice to have: QA experience in data-driven products.
- Nice to have: Experience with Protractor framework.
- Nice to have: Startup experience.