Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated math and lean principles to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology helps millions of people wait less at hospitals and specialty clinics across the country.
- Our customers include some of the nation’s largest hospitals including Stanford, NewYork-Presbyterian, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and more
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- We are a Series C company backed by multiple prominent investors in the healthcare space.
- Own quality assurance and quality engineering (automation) for one of our products.
- Define, plan and execute test cases for API testing and UI testing in fast paced release cycles.
- Must have: At least 2 years experience as a QA engineer.
- Must have: A strong QA mindset to think through testing and come up with thorough test cases.
- Nice to have: QA experience in data-driven products.
- Nice to have: Experience with Protractor framework.
- Nice to have: Startup experience.