We're a fast-growing healthcare tech company that uses data science and machine learning to make our hospitals more efficient.
- More than 65 hospital systems including some of the nation's largest rely on our products to improve patient access and lower wait times.
- We've raised $70+ million dollars from prominent investors in healthcare.
- Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds from Google, McKinsey, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Berkeley, UIUC, and more.
- CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
Use math to help solve the healthcare access problem!
- As a Product Implementation Manager, you'll review and analyze large healthcare datasets, work closely with clinicians to identify operational inefficiencies, and develop product features to drive operational change and support decision making
- Build pragmatic and scalable optimization solutions to drive clinical productivity by leveraging and developing machine learning and optimization methodologies
- Define data required for operational analysis of hospitals and other clinical sites
- Apply mathematical modeling with the goal of maximizing volume growth and patient access while decreasing wait times and staffing overtime
- Produce charts and graphs on external-facing dashboards to illustrate operational performance and clinician engagement to help improve efficiency
- Use real data to drive product decisions and collaborate with cross-functional teams across the company, including data scientists, product managers, engineers, and designers to accomplish complex tasks and build scalable tools
- Bachelor's degree or higher in operations research, industrial engineering, management science, mathematics, physics, engineering, or another technical or quantitative field. Our products are data products, so a quantitative background is critical to success.
- Experience with scripting for data analysis and data viz: Excel, Python, R, Matlab, Tableau
- Familiarity with database languages (SQL)
- 2+ years in an analytical role
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills. You will be expected to meet with clients and be able to break down complex mathematical concepts into bite-sized chunks.
- A team player mentality. You’re the type of person who will move mountains to solve problems and make people successful.
- Nice to have: Experience working on healthcare products / working with hospitals.
- Nice to have: Experience with data or analytics products.
- Nice to have: Experience working on enterprise software products.
What You'll Get
- The opportunity to apply and build upon state of the art mathematical algorithms to solve real problems at hospitals and improve healthcare for patients and clinicians
- The opportunity to build relationships with some of the leading hospitals and healthcare systems in the country
- The opportunity to build relationships with our team - veteran entrepreneurs, investors, and smart people with great networks.
- All the perks - market salary, equity, bonuses, standard benefits, free lunch, flexible hours & more.
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a real impact in an important space with some nice, fun-oriented people.