The healthcare market is in desperate need of change and we strongly believe Operating Rooms are central to that change - so much of the revenue and profitability of every hospital comes from the ORs that a small improvement in efficiency, even 1%, can be worth 100s of thousands of dollars in revenue and significantly improved patient access. LeanTaaS uses predictive analytics combined with lean principles to help health systems dramatically increase the utilization of operating rooms. Here’s a short video on how we do it: https://leantaas-1.wistia.com/medias/73pw4u94ju
We are looking for perioperative leaders (Business Managers, Directors, OR Managers) who have lived through and implemented block allocation processes, understand the inefficiencies created by manual block release and request, experienced the difficulties with manual reporting mechanisms and tried to change things, and are ready for a technology-driven approach of improving the way OR operations are done. Two more background articles worth reading:
Who We Are
We’re looking for a strong OR practitioner who has “been there, done that” in a perioperative setting and is also a conceptual & analytical thinker who can use their healthcare experience and unique skill set to drive operational improvement for our customers through our iQueue for Operating Rooms product.
- Must have: 3+ Years of work in a perioperative environment
- Must have: A graduate degree from one of the following programs: MHA, MPH, MHSA, MBA. Or, an MS or MSN with a focus in health informatics
- Must have: Excellent communication and organizational skills. How you write your resume and approach us is a good indicator to begin with. A blog, article, or any writing is a huge plus.
- Must have: A maniacal obsession with customer happiness, success, and retention. You’re the type of person who will move mountains to solve problems and make people successful.
- Nice to have: 1-3 years professional experience in a client- or customer-facing role such as management consulting, enterprise product management, marketing or sales.
- Nice to have: Experience working on healthcare products / working with hospitals.
- Nice to have: Experience with data or analytics products.
- Nice to have: Experience working on enterprise software products.
What You Will Do
As a member of the iQueue for Operating Rooms team, you’ll lead the deployment of the iQueue for Operating Rooms product working closely with some of the nation’s largest and well known hospitals and healthcare systems, providing end-to-end support to ensure they are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of our solution.
You will understand the unique operational needs of each of your customers, evangelize the products, work collaboratively with clients to enhance their business’ processes and performance, build/run analytics on customer operations and performance, and work with fellow product managers, marketing, and sales to ensure that our products are making our customers successful.
No Customer Left Behind!
- You will independently manage customer implementations, taking on the account after a sales close and making sure that the product is configured correctly--an analytically intense process-- and receiving accurate data, and that key users are identified and accounts provisioned. You will establish and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts.
- You will monitor customer operations and operational outcomes - using internal dashboards and customer calls, you will make sure that the product is working well on customer sites and proactively solve problems.
- You will help with training and support - using demos, training sessions, and emails, you will make sure that users understand how to use the product and troubleshoot any issues promptly. You will also help improve our training and support materials on a regular basis.
- You will help refine vision and strategy - you will continuously educate inbound product managers on your customers’ stories and pain points and contribute detailed feature ideas to the product road map.
- You will educate many functional groups about customer successes and pain points - you will work with marketing on producing case studies, customer videos, etc. and help sales close deals as needed in the capacity of a subject matter expert.
- You will communicate the business, process and technical requirements and ensure that customer IT and process teams clearly understand the data and setup needs for iQueue, as well as the transfer mechanisms, and coordinate required security and other audits
What You’ll Get
- Experience leading customer implementations from scratch in a fast paced startup environment.
- The opportunity to build relationships with some of the leading hospitals and healthcare systems in the country
- The opportunity to build relationships with our team - veteran entrepreneurs, investors, and smart people with great networks.
- All the perks - market salary, equity, bonuses, standard benefits, free lunch, flexible hours & more.
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a real impact in an important space with some nice, fun-oriented people.