- a proponent of waste reduction?
- a natural when it comes to Agile and Lean?
- great at promoting collaboration within teams?
- work with our customers to give direction and growth to teams
- use your skill set to create teams that foster continuous value delivery within organizations
- streamline processes and be an agent of change for our customers
- implement Agile and Lean software development principles all while increasing productivity and profitability
- interact and influence all different levels within an organization
Experience Required - You must:
- hold a track record of success in coaching and mentoring teams as a coach
- be proficient at Scrum and Kanban
- have experience in IT Portfolio or Program Management
- have an expert understanding of Lean and Agile methods
- have Agile and Lean experience that is varied and not tied to a specific method
- focus on the context in your approach to organizational transformation efforts
- work in a hands-on way with teams but also act as an advisor
- have a knack for identifying risks, opportunities, and issues within an organization
- create environments that foster autonomy, transparency, learning, and innovation
- live for identifying waste and areas of improvement inside a team or organization
- use customer needs to identify issues and find solutions
- believe talent should be valued over title or experience
- have strong ethics and integrity (This one should be a no-brainer!)
- be able to travel
- how you solved a problem - walk us through the process you went through, how you validated the solution, what challenges you faced, and how you overcame them