LeafLink is a marketplace that provides licensed cannabis retailers the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operation.
With over 2,000+ dispensaries and more than 800+ leading brands in 15 States, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. In 2018, LeafLink was named one of Fast Company's "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise", joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is looking for an experienced DevOps / System Engineer to join our Product and Engineering team. This role will primarily be responsible for building out and maintaining LeafLink's CI/CD pipeline and optimizing the developer experience and workflow. Mainly, we are looking to:
- Harden our app by creating a more thorough security and testing pipeline
- Increase the sophistication of our alerting and escalation mechanisms
- Create and maintain CI/CD processes for new services and products
- 3+ years professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Proven expertise with AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, and/or Docker
- Extremely comfortable in a Linux terminal
- Familiar with software security best practices
- Excited about networking and systems
- Interested in the cannabis industry
● Flexible PTO
● Fun office environment
● Competitive salary
● Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
● Generous stock options
● Team events
● Cool Swag
● Brand spanking new office in FiDi