LeafLink is a marketplace that provides licensed cannabis retailers the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operation.
With more than 2,000+ dispensaries and 800+ leading brands in 15 States, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. In 2018, LeafLink was named one of Fast Company's "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise", joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare – and we're just getting started!
LeafLink seeks a Senior Python Engineer to join our growing Product and Engineering team to contribute to our core offering as well as work on prototypes of various capabilities on our roadmap. We have some exciting engineering efforts in front of us, which include:
● Sophisticated wholesale pricing engine that considers quantity, location, customer price scheduling, and license constraints.
● Various integration efforts with 3rd party solutions such as state-required seed-2-sale systems for custody tracking.
● Robust inventory management systems and warehouse management
● Building out a world-class API for our dynamic user base
● 5+ years working in a fast-paced software environment as an engineer focused on API Services and third party vendor integrations
● 3+ years working directly with Python and modern web frameworks
● 2+ years working with Relational Databases and ORMs
● 2+ years working with Celery or similar queue systems
● Proven track record for quality code, which has proper test coverage and documentation
● Familiar with and enjoys working in an agile/sprint-based environment
● Comfortable in Linux environments
● Familiar with basic software security design
● Excited by interacting directly with clients to understand their needs and gather requirements
Nice to Haves:
● You have worked in a startup environment
● Django and Django Rest Framework experience
● Experience with Vue.js and/or other modern JS frameworks
● Experience or excitement to build a GraphQL based API
● Healthcare matching
● Flex PTO (paid time off)
● Fun office environment
● Competitive salary
● Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
● Generous stock options
● Team events
● Brand spanking new office in FiDi