Leadspace is revolutionizing the B2B Sales and Marketing space. We are leading the field in applying Advanced Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Modeling to big data and small data alike. Leadspace's unique Customer Data Platform (CDP) is the only end-to-end Lead Generation Platform; harnessing the power of real-time AI to access and understand social, web, intent, structured and unstructured data at the individual and company levels, to score leads against ideal customer profiles, and to integrate seamlessly into Sales and Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce, Marketo and Eloqua.
Based in San Francisco, Austin, and Israel, Leadspace is trusted by more than 200 B2B brands, among them 7 of the 10 largest enterprise software companies. Major Leadspace customers include Microsoft, SAP, HP Enterprise, RingCentral and Marketo.
- Training customers on how to best utilize platform and features by connecting customer demand generation processes and pain points to platform features and capabilities
- Working with different internal datasets to develop a usage monitoring process so you are able to read usage signals and patterns and proactively ensure that users continue on the value creation path
- Thorough and detailed understanding of your customers’ demand generation processes create process maps to explain flow and define Leadspace value metrics along the customers demand generation process map.
- Ability to talk to customers about how marketing automation and CRM integrations with Leadspace work at a detailed level.
- Create and manage a customer success plan that measures Leadspace business impact. You are able to pull the right data to measure success and update success plans and metrics on a monthly basis
- You understand that renewals are a no-brainer when a customer derives value and you focus on the value creation and metrics so renewals are a non-event
- Lead QBR’s, operational reviews and strategic reviews with all customers in their portfolio
- Penetrate customer deep and wide. Deep across various levels of seniority (VP’s, Directors, Managers, Analysts) and wide across business functions (Sales, Marketing, Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, Sales/Marketing IT) that benefit from Leadspace.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in a customer success/client service role at a technology company working with enterprise-level clients. Must possess strong presentation and communication skills. Extremely organized, methodical and analytical, and able to navigate customer situations through creative and adaptive approaches. Target market is marketing and sales executives at Fortune 5000 companies. Today, mostly US-based. The current focus is on technology companies. A successful CSM will be able to:
- Operate relatively independently, but in a team environment.
- Demonstrate a natural curiosity and a desire to dig deep to understand the pain points and eventually the demand generation process, of the customer
- Exhibit business process knowledge in the B2B Leads, Marketing Analytics, and Sales Effectiveness space that allows them to link customer pains/opportunities/needs to Leadspace benefits;
- Delve into complex data and synthesize complex data into clear business impact messages for customers
- Be able to quickly understand customer processes, document them and provide interesting insights to customers about their own processes and improvement opportunities
- Push back on customers by presenting logical examples and options
- Technical expertise with Salesforce.com and other CRMs, Marketo and other Marketing Automation systems, backend marketing databases, and integration of these systems is highly preferred
- Relationship builder
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software/SaaS in customer success/client service role working with Enterprise level clients
- Experience and familiarity selling to the marketing and sales organizations is a plus
- Analytical, data-driven, able to deal with complexity and simplify key takeaways
- Data mapping, data analysis, systems integration knowledge, project management
- This position would benefit from someone with a background in this “space,” but a candidate with the talent to excel is more important than specific domain experience.