Leadspace is revolutionizing the B2B Sales and Marketing space, leading the field in applying advanced Artificial Intelligence and predictive modeling to big data and small data alike. Leadspace's unique Audience Management Platform is the only end-to-end lead generation platform, harnessing the power of AI to comb social, web, intent, and structured data in real time at the individual and company level, score leads against ideal customer profiles, and integrate seamlessly into Sales and Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce, Marketo and Eloqua.
Leadspace is growing at 300% yr/yr, and has over 130 customers, among them 7 out of the 10 largest Enterprise brands - including Microsoft, HP Enterprise, Marketo and RingCentral. Based in San Francisco and Hod Hasharon, Israel, the Company is backed by Battery Ventures, JVP and Vertex.
Our analysts serve as the link between our strong software development team and our high-profile international clients.
Key activities and responsibilities include the following :
- Researching and understanding new customers' markets and creating their ideal buyer profiles
- Deep data analysis
- Involvement in both pre-sale and post-sale stages
- Serving as point of contact for our customers
Ideal candidates for the analyst position would have the following:
- Bachelor's degree!
- Hebrew & Fully bilingual in English
- Presentation skills& Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly responsible, curious, fast learner
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience in online research and Excel
We're looking for people who are interested in growing with the company and who can commit to at least a year.