Leadspace is revolutionizing the B2B Sales and Marketing space. We are leading the field in applying Advanced Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Modeling to big data and small data alike. Leadspace's unique Audience Management Platform is the only end-to-end Lead Generation Platform; harnessing the power of real-time AI to access and understand social, web, intent, structured and unstructured data at the individual and company levels, to score leads against ideal customer profiles, and to integrate seamlessly into Sales and Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce, Marketo and Eloqua.
Based in San Francisco and Israel, Leadspace is trusted by more than 130 B2B brands, among them 7 of the 10 largest enterprise software companies. Major Leadspace customers include Microsoft, Google, HP Enterprise, RingCentral and Marketo.
- Work with assigned Account Executives to develop go-to-market strategy and build sales pipeline by navigating target accounts with outbound activities.
- Take a consultative approach to calls, emails & LinkedIn with prospects.
- Consistently achieve daily activity goals in monthly quotas.
- Conduct administrative duties in support of your AEs.
- Collaborate with SDR team to develop and refine processes and strategies.
- Learn best practices of Account Based Marketing and how to effectively communicate with different buying personas.
- Be a results oriented student of the game that is committed to developing the necessary skill sets of a full cycle salesperson.
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred; sales/internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience preferred
- Willingness to “pay your dues” to become a closing SaaS Account Executive
- Results driven & competitive nature required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive nature and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technologies.
- Must be able to articulate past experiences persuading others during interview.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Experience working for an international company.
- LoHi office with full WeWork amenities.
- Exposure to marketing, scaling businesses, sales, etc.
- Involved training and clearly defined career pathing.