Leadspace’s Audience Management Platform enables B2B companies to better engage customers and drive faster growth by allowing marketers to find and know their audiences. As internal and external data multiplies, Leadspace uses AI to provide a single source of truth across all sales and marketing data, identify net new account and individuals, and recommend the best marketing activities. Updated in real time, data and intelligence remains constantly accurate and actionable and can be consistently used across sales, marketing and advertising channels. Based in San Francisco and Israel, Leadspace is trusted by more than 130 B2B brands and 7 of the 10 largest enterprise software companies, including Microsoft, RingCentral and Marketo.
- Work with assigned Account Executives to develop go-to-market strategy and build sales pipeline by navigating target accounts with outbound activities.
- Take a consultative approach to calls, emails & LinkedIn with prospects.
- Consistently achieve daily activity goals in monthly quotas.
- Conduct administrative duties in support of your AEs.
- Collaborate with SDR team to develop and refine processes and strategies.
- Learn best practices of Account Based Marketing and how to effectively communicate with different buying personas.
- Be a results oriented student of the game that is committed to developing the necessary skill sets of a full cycle salesperson.
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred; sales/internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience preferred
- Willingness to “pay your dues” to become a closing SaaS Account Executive
- Results driven & competitive nature required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive nature and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technologies.
- Must be able to articulate past experiences persuading others during interview.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Experience working for an international company.
- LoHi office with full WeWork amenities.
- Exposure to marketing, scaling businesses, sales, etc.
- Involved training and clearly defined career pathing.