LeadsMarket.com is a technology company that operates a platform where buyers and sellers buy and sell leads, calls and clicks. We are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join our collaborative IT Team. The Project Manager has to document all aspects of each specific project, to estimate projects delivery and budgets. The Project Manager reports directly to the Senior Project Manager and works closely with other departments for support to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Work with multiple teams on various projects
- Plan, scope and manage software development projects using Agile methodologies
- Create, support, and manage projects using project management software
- Create detailed specs, diagrams, and mockups for tasks and stories before assigning to developer or designers
- Acts as the communication liaison between business-side team members,developers, designers, QA specialists and others
- Report to management with detailed status updates and estimation tracking on project deliverables
- Ensure steady progress of tasks and identify stalled or blocked items
- Approve technical solutions in accordance with company policies
Specific tasks may change as the needs of the business progress.
- PMP, CSM, CSP or other project management certification
- 3+ years
- Fluent in Russian
- Previous experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Coding or DBA experience preferred
- Proven experience with Kanban, Scrum, or other Agile methodology
- Cross-functional team management experience
- Experience with project management software
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the company.
- Group Health Insurance (including dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Corporate discount on Equinox membership
- Catered lunches from different restaurants every day.
- Full kitchen stocked with a huge selection of snacks and beverages
- Team Building events and activities