Layer 8 Security is a fast-growing cybersecurity company looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join its information security team. The team provides security services to clients and the role would primarily support offensive security services.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments
- Conduct network penetration tests
- Conduct web application security assessments
- Contribute to the development of other security services
- Support the delivery of defensive services and internal technology services as needed
- Communicate with clients during read-outs that reinforce best practices and that can be interpreted by non-technical clients
- Share intelligence and insight on new information security trends for both clients and teammates
- Minimal travel required
- Software development and code analysis skills a plus
- Layer 8 Security pays a significant portion of the premium for medical, vision and disability insurance
- Employer-funded life insurance for all employees
- Unlimited vacation policy with a requirement to take at least two weeks
- Encourage and compensate for advanced training, certifications and industry events
- We work hard but always make time for some fun, like office happy hours, free team lunches on Fridays and company events
- Great Valley Corporate Center offers Layer 8 Security, free summer yoga, food trucks on summer Thursdays, company sports leagues, holiday festivities and more!