About the Role:
This is an Independent Contractor and 100% purely commission based position.
Whether you are a seasoned sales professional or looking to start a lucrative career in Sales, we want to hear from you!
You will work (as an independent contractor) with Law Enforcement Agencies and Business Professionals to provide drug and safety education materials for children and others.
Sponsorship sales allow us to provide our materials to Law Enforcement agencies at no cost. Agencies use the materials for community outreach programs focused on everything from Anti-Drug Abuse to Disaster Preparedness.
- Present our materials to community business professionals
- Reach agreed upon sales/sponsorship targets
- Travel to location of "project" to sell sponsorship to local businesses
- Present our materials/program to community business professionals in order to sign advertisement sponsorships
- Set appointments with potential sponsors and sponsorship renewals
- Previous experience in sales is a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel within a 500-mile area on a regular basis
- Signed introduction letter from local Police Chief or Sheriff to present when contacting businesses and professionals
- Competitive commission structure
- Same high commission on new and renewal accounts
- Mentor guided orientation provided
Looking to onboard interested and qualified candidates immediately!!!