This role is required to work out of our Delray Beach, FL headquarters.
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 5000 list (#609) for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional ten paid holidays
- Six weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture (5.0 Glassdoor)
- Dog-friendly workplace
You will be focused on one of Launch Potato's portfolio companies FinanceBuzz. FinanceBuzz's mission is to democratize financial independence.
You will maintain FinanceBuzz's high standards of authenticity and the empowerment of others while balancing marketing campaigns and the operational needs of a quickly growing business.
Your role will be focused on audience growth, branding, operational excellence, and holistic marketing support. You’re the "go-to" for all things FinanceBuzz, interfacing across departments to improve team unity, communication, and collaboration: Social, User Acquisition, Content, Product, Engineering, Design, Customer Service, and Messaging (email & push).
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Living and breathing the company's mission while being a true consumer advocate, extending the voice of FinanceBuzz across channels
- Identifying and executing on cross-functional opportunities, enabling expansion of both existing and new business growth channels
- Being the "go-to" for all things FinanceBuzz, interfacing across departments to improve team unity, communication, and collaboration with proactive ownership and operational excellence
- Using web, social, messaging, and backend analytics to:
- Build a strategic plan across social, messaging, and content with the goal of bringing more visitors and conversions to our website, offers, groups, and pages.
- Make recommendations for product refinements and new features
- Increasing brand awareness, trust, loyalty, and advocacy using UGC, NPS score & other CRM tools; maintaining a high bar for our customer service experience
- Actively track and perform cohort analyses across all campaigns to identify most valuable customers and create segmented, highly engaging campaigns and promotions for each cohort
- Supporting yield optimization, monetization, market research, and trend analysis efforts
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience working for a consumer-facing brand/website with the primary goal of increasing audience size, sales/revenue, and engagement
- Success creating and executing social media strategies that reach and engage a diverse consumer audience (Facebook/YouTube/Instagram)
- Success creating and implementing organic search strategies to increase Google search ranking and drive organic search traffic
- Excellent problem solver; organized and understands how to prioritize and project manage effectively
- Analytical-minded with ability to communicate across all levels of an organization including recommending data-backed strategies to executives
- Deep Internet-savviness and passion for online growth marketing
- Understanding of the importance of regulatory compliance
- Extreme passion for user experience and having an incredibly sticky brand experience for members; you are an advocate for the consumer
- Proven success creating written and/or audio/visual content that helps meet business goals
- Experience in BI tools, trend analysis, and market research
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Previous management responsibility:
- Budgets that change MoM & QoQ
- Direct reports, freelancers, and/or interns
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.