We prefer this person to sit in our Delray Beach, FL HQ. However, this role is available to highly experienced remote workers.
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 5000 list (#609) for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional ten paid holidays
- Six weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture (5.0 Glassdoor)
- Dog-friendly workplace
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Daily contact with clients to maximize revenue growth and ensure clear digital strategies are set
- Creating scalable advertiser service delivery processes that set, meet, and exceed efficiency metrics
- Maximizing profitability and scale for Launch Potato and client through a deep understanding of clients business, goals, and how Launch Potato solutions can achieve desired results
- Building strong relationships with key partners where we can create and execute larger strategic projects that are not status quo
- Decreasing time to go live by providing a seamless client onboarding experience, utilizing your close internal relationships with performance, product, and sales teams
- Optimize processes to ensure repeatability and efficiency, ultimately driving ROI
- Consistently analyzing data to ensure client success and proactively changing strategy based on findings
- Providing regular reporting to clients, internal teams, and leadership as frequently as daily, weekly and monthly intervals
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 5 years experience as the main point of contact for clients in online marketing, e-commerce, affiliate or paid marketing
- Previous success building long term strategic partnerships through consistent communication and understanding of needs
- Expertise maximizing client spend and revenue by creating strategies based on data that achieve client goals and objectives
- Ability to start as an individual contributor over time becoming a subject matter expert that leads by example
- Experience owning monthly billing reconciliation with reporting and clients, handling any chargeback or outstanding payment issues
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks or Performance Marketing and familiarity with tracking platforms
Extra points for:
- Managing and motivating direct reports, building a culture of success & recognition
- Advanced Excel capabilities: formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc
- Working knowledge of HTML
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.