WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio. We officially started in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently we were named to the Inc. 1000 list with $16MM in sales and 821% revenue growth in the previous three years, Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries. Launch Potato has been a pioneering advocate of remote work
, and we achieve continued success because of our diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship
- Dynamic & fun startup culture (check out our core values)
- Unlimited career growth and profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, profit-sharing, 401k, fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, “Free Lunch Fridays,” flexible vacation policy, two annual company retreats with the global team, a kickass working environment, and more!
WHO ARE YOU?
You live and breathe Email Marketing. You have demonstrated positive collaboration and teamwork through past experiences. You develop solutions that are results-oriented and data-driven. You’re a natural when it comes to analyzing complex data, problem-solving and creating strategies based on your findings. You thrive in a fast-paced autonomous environment because this is not a 9-5 job.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will execute effective email marketing strategies, manage and optimize existing monetization channels, report on business KPIs, and aggressively research and develop new engagement tactics based on new innovation and business needs.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Consistently meet critical business goals for an existing consumer brand while supporting user retention and acquisition
- Hustling to increase user LTV (Lifetime Value) as well as product and revenue growth
- Developing creative and innovative direct response marketing and promotions
- Executing iterative testing to drive your strategy through key learnings
- Analyzing complex data and give business recommendations in an actionable, concise format
- Creating multi-step Retention Campaigns, Cohort Strategies, and Analytics Dashboards using existing ESPs and visualization tools
- Diving deep into the data especially around A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis to create results
- Ensuring compliance across all campaigns
- Excelling in debug tracking, rendering, or data quality issues
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5+ years in direct response digital marketing with hands-on experience with email sending, development, performance optimization, branding, and deliverability from conception to completion
- Demonstrated success in contributing to high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Proven expertise leveraging ExactTarget, SailThru, SendGrid or similar ESP to create multi-step Retention Campaigns, Cohort Strategies, and Analytics Dashboards
- Experience in creative ideation and prototyping of innovative user experiences
- Results-driven approach with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis
- Deep understanding of email rendering across devices, browsers, and ISPs
- Expert project management skills with the ability to manage project plans & adhere to deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.