This role is available to local Delray Beach, FL candidates and highly qualified remote workers in the United States.
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 1000 list for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries, and are a pioneering advocate of remote work
. There is a lot to look forward to!
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELL BEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional 10 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture
- Dog-friendly workplace
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will execute effective email marketing strategies, manage and optimize existing monetization channels, report on business KPIs, and aggressively research and develop new engagement tactics based on innovation and business needs. This is not a 9-5 job. This is your role if you live and breathe Email Marketing, collaboration, teamwork, analysis of complex data, problem-solving, and creating strategies based on your findings.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Consistently meet critical business goals for an existing consumer brand while supporting user retention and acquisition
- Hustling to increase user LTV (Lifetime Value) as well as product and revenue growth
- Developing creative and innovative direct response marketing and promotions
- Executing iterative testing to drive your strategy through key learnings
- Analyzing complex data and give business recommendations in an actionable, concise format
- Creating multi-step Retention Campaigns, Cohort Strategies, and Analytics Dashboards using existing ESPs and visualization tools
- Diving deep into the data especially around A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis to create results
- Ensuring compliance across all campaigns
- Excelling in debug tracking, rendering, or data quality issues
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5+ years in direct response digital marketing with hands-on experience with email sending, development, performance optimization, branding, and deliverability from conception to completion
- Demonstrated success in contributing to high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Proven expertise leveraging ExactTarget, SailThru, SendGrid or similar ESP to create multi-step Retention Campaigns, Cohort Strategies, and Analytics Dashboards
- Experience in creative ideation and prototyping of innovative user experiences
- Results-driven approach with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis
- Deep understanding of email rendering across devices, browsers, and ISPs
- Expert project management skills with the ability to manage project plans & adhere to deadlines.
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.