This role is not remote. You will be required to work in our Delray Beach, FL HQ.
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 5000 list (#609) for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional ten paid holidays
- Six weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture (5.0 Glassdoor)
- Dog-friendly workplace
As a Marketing Coordinator, your goal is to support the company and sales team, driving awareness and growth in multiple areas. This role will give you access to the business and sales teams as you work across events, branding, content, and sales support. To be successful, you will need to wear many hats, have a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the work done, and always go the extra mile.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Planning and managing all aspects (budget, execution, post-event analysis, ordering, etc.) of event marketing for Launch Potato and its companies this includes conferences, industry trade shows, company events, and more
- Developing a cross-channel marketing strategy, executing across all events and the Launch Potato brand while creating a tracking system to measure success
- Building Launch Potato corporate and sales brand into a highly-recognized power leader in digital advertising, technology, and publishing through effective marketing
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Becoming an expert on all LP brands, products, and services
- Managing all social marketing activities for Launch Potato and sales: Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Deep understanding of event/corporate/sales marketing and execution
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a fresh, innovative and world-class marketing/event experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including Google Docs, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage cross-functional teams to business results
- Ability to manage multiple platforms, technologies, and tools
- Strong initiative to update current job knowledge and skills by reading industry/professional content while growing and maintaining personal networks
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs, travel (up to 10%) and work long/off-hours as needed
- Organization & Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Analytical Skills: able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to Detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Ownership: acts without being told what to do, is self-motivated, and a self-starter. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Communication: speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email.
- Hustle: Has a can-do attitude, is resilient, and perseveres no matter the circumstance to successfully hit goals/objectives.
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.