This role is available to highly qualified remote workers and local South Florida candidates.
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 1000 list for consistent revenue growth. We own and operate a portfolio of direct-to-consumer brands and use our marketing and technical expertise to reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries, and are a pioneering advocate of remote work
. There is a lot to look forward to!
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 100% company-paid dental and life Insurance
- Monthly health insurance stipend and elective vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional 10 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture
- Dog-friendly workplace, we love dogs!
As a full-time Senior Engineer, you’ll have an opportunity to focus on development for multiple consumer-facing digital brands that interact with millions of people. You’ll be working with our global engineering team to help us continue to produce highly performant, beautiful web experiences.
As a passionate, humble and self-motivated developer that sweats the small stuff, you'll have the ability to improve our growing products incrementally. This role is for you if you’re a pragmatic problem-solver, knowing how to find the middle ground between "perfect, but takes forever to code" and "fixes it now, but nobody will ever be able to understand what I did."
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Designing and developing across multiple products, quickly creating a proof of concept, developing a minimal viable product (MVP), testing, and iterating from there
- Understanding business outcomes and using business metrics to engineer better solutions
- Timely delivery of quality front-end projects ensuring an exceptional user experience, executing in-code visual design decisions to ship code faster
- Solving cross-browser/application issues with a positive attitude, and more importantly, identifying and creatively resolving coding challenges to work around them
- Working cross-functionally to teach others and answer questions about the front-end proactively
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum of 5 years front-end development experience at agencies, early-stage startups, or companies focused on performance marketing and digital advertising
- Minimum 3 years of React/Angular/Vue experience
- Expertise designing and architecting front-end applications or complex websites
- In-depth knowledge of user experience, usability, and user interaction design
- Hands-on experience coding user funnels, customer acquisition funnels, custom SaaS platforms, ad serving technology, and/or analytics platform
- Extremely detail, visually oriented and precise in code, communication, and documentation
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.