This role is not remote. You will be required to work in our Delray Beach, FL HQ.
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 5000 list (#609) for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional ten paid holidays
- Six weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture (5.0 Glassdoor)
- Dog-friendly workplace
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will spearhead marketing analytics for several successful digital brands while learning the ins/outs of a profitable startup. This is a fantastic opportunity to optimize the comprehensive marketing strategies of existing, successful digital brands, while also working on exciting new initiatives.
You’ll drive the marketing strategy by extrapolating how different user segments act and how we can better engage them. Using our data architecture and reporting capabilities, your core goal will be translating that data into actionable tactics to acquire and remarket users at scale via PPC, social media, mobile, and email.
You must be extremely analytical, have a deep understanding of online consumer behavior, and effectively communicate your findings in a way that grows the business. This role requires someone who is inherently passionate about finding opportunities for improvement.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Working closely with our Marketing and Acquisition teams, you’ll analyze large sets of data to quantitatively test user behavior hypotheses and proactively make recommendations on marketing tactics to optimize ROI
- Proactively identifying new opportunities and over-communicating your data-driven recommendations
- Setting goals with the leadership team using previous performance metrics, competitive research and online trends to improve user acquisition and engagement
- Meticulously checking the accuracy of data sources, you aren’t afraid to question whether tracking is set up correctly, and have no problem doing end-to-end user testing to make sure your analysis is using quality data
- Taking the initiative to get new projects and campaigns tested based on your learnings, and continually track your efforts to determine results
- Understanding how valuable a holistic consumer experience is to a digital business and you’ll become an expert at the end-to-end experiences of different user flows that drive website growth
- Using your creativity to work with our Design team and come up with ideas that you “know” will work
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in online marketing
- You’re inherently a “numbers person,” completely comfortable in Excel and driven by data. You don’t make assumptions without evidence to back it
- Ability to effectively present and communicate your analysis
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a collaborative, upbeat, solutions-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to grow into a business leader while working collaboratively with team members
Extra points for:
- Advanced knowledge of forecasting, modeling, and more complex KPI analysis and
- SQL or Python
- Experience with web analytics and marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, ESPs)
- Creative ideation and prototyping of innovative user experiences
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.