This role is currently remote, but you will be required to work in our Delray Beach, FL HQ after we get through this COVID situation. Stay healthy!
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 5000 list (#609) for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional ten paid holidays
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture (5.0 Glassdoor)
- Dog-friendly workplace
As Director of Marketing you will manage and execute all marketing activity including but not limited to: creating content, events/tradeshows, brand strategy, defining customer personas, product messaging/positioning, go to market strategy, product release campaigns, and all other activities that would evangelize our corporate brand sub-brands, and customer acquisition solutions in the performance and digital marketing marketplace. Needless to say, this is a hands-on role where you will be expected to straddle the line of strategic and tactical. This position is for you if you love building something from nothing and aggressively working towards traffic and sales goals.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Creating and executing the overall go-to-market strategy for Launch Potato and our customer acquisition solutions with the goals of increasing revenue and brand awareness and positioning them as category-leading brands and thought leaders
- Working closely with Leadership and Sales to develop and implement marketing communication and collateral, demand generation, public relations, and corporate brand strategy
- Creating compelling and consistent messaging and content to capture the hearts and minds of high-value business prospects and customers throughout their lifecycle
- Advising the product development process with the guidance of the Sales team to ensure that new products reflect the needs of the customer in design and concept and reflect a robust and unique value proposition (UVP)
- Creating and managing an inbound and account-based B2B marketing plan to drive high-quality traffic into the top of the marketing funnel
- Planning and strategizing a robust B2B email marketing strategy to bring leads through the entire lead life-cycle
- Leading event and tradeshow strategy operations; this includes travel to events (< 5% of the time)
- Creating structured workflows within our marketing systems to meet the needs of a complex sales cycle
- Working cross-functionally with all teams internally and externally ensuring total alignment on the execution of marketing strategies
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Expertise & success in building a marketing engine from scratch, straddling tactical and strategic at B2B SaaS companies
- Expertise in multiple marketing disciplines: content, event, branding, product, email, customer success, and sales enablement
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and execute on objectives with minimal supervision
- Communication: speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email.
- Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of action utilizing data and hard facts over bravado.
- Creativity/Innovation: generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Strategic Thinking: able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Organization & Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Continuous Improvement: improves one’s knowledge, processes, and others through their own efforts and actions.
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.