WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio. We officially started in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently we were named to the Inc. 1000 list with $16MM in sales and 821% revenue growth in the previous three years, Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries. Launch Potato has been a pioneering advocate of remote work
, and we achieve continued success because of our diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship
- Dynamic & fun startup culture (check out our core values)
- Unlimited career growth and profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, profit-sharing, 401k, fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, “Free Lunch Fridays,” flexible vacation policy, two annual company retreats with the global team, a kickass working environment, and more!
WHO ARE YOU?
You're a passionate, humble and self-motivated developer that sweats the small stuff and has the ability to improve our growing products incrementally. You love to ship code daily, you have a passion for building end-to-end solutions, and you enjoy continuously iterating, learning and improving.
As a full-time Senior Backend Engineer, you’ll have an opportunity to focus on development for multiple B2C digital brands that interact with millions of consumers. You’ll be working with our global engineering team to help push the business forward in critical areas.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Designing and developing features across multiple products
- Learning business metrics and being involved in the process of growing each business, we encourage this
- Timely delivery of quality code
- Proactively communicating progress and challenges to the team
- Researching changing trends so you can contribute and get better every day
- A continuous passion for software development, scalable architecture and product building
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Python, Django, AWS. PostgreSQL and testing
- You recognize the importance of quality, tested code; You write tests and feel confident in doing so
- You have documented, understandable and predictable code
- Ability to self-start on projects with little direction while sticking to team deadlines
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
Extra points for:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related study area.
- Analytics and tracking platforms (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Snowplow, email platforms)
- Ad Serving Technology and Tags (Google Adsense, Adzerk)
- Strong command-line skills
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.