WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 1000 list for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries, and are a pioneering advocate of remote work
. There is a lot to look forward to!
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELL BEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional 10 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture
- Dog-friendly workplace
WHO ARE YOU?
You're a passionate, humble and self-motivated developer that sweats the small stuff. You can improve growing products incrementally. You love to ship code daily, you have a passion for building end-to-end solutions, and you enjoy continuously iterating, learning and growing.
STILL INTERESTED? SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
As a full-time Senior Front-end Engineer working out of our Delray Beach, FL office (or remotely for more experienced developers), you’ll have an opportunity to focus on front-end development for multiple B2C digital brands that interact with millions of consumers. You’ll be working with our global engineering team to help push the business forward in critical areas.
- Design and develop features across multiple products
- You'll see business metrics and are encouraged to be involved in the process of growing each business
- Responsible for the timely delivery of quality front-end components, ensuring an exceptional user experience
- Solve cross-browser/application issues with a positive attitude, and more importantly, you’ll identify and creatively resolve coding challenges to work around them
- Execute in-code visual design decisions to ship code faster
- Proactively communicate progress and challenges to the team
- Research changing trends so you can contribute and teach our team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You recognize the importance of quality, tested code; You write tests and feel confident in doing so
- You have documented, understandable and predictable code
- Expert project management skills managing project plans and adhering to deadlines with the ability to self-start on projects with little direction
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
Extra points for:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related study area.
- Familiarity with JS-based build tools like Gulp, Grunt, and Bower
- Experience coding and debugging email templates
- Analytics and tracking platforms (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Snowplow, email platforms)
- Ad Serving Technology and Tags (Google Adsense, Adzerk)
- Familiar with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Strong command-line skills
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.