WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, and an outlier, as its founders have taken no external investment and bootstrapped the company from its inception. Recently named to the Inc. 1000 list with $15.7MM in sales in 2017 and 821% revenue growth in the previous three years, Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands. We use our marketing and technical expertise to reach millions of consumers while offering valuable monetization opportunities for our partners.
While we are headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries. Launch Potato has been a pioneering advocate of remote work, and our success is predicated on our diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up in the past decade
- Hands-on training & mentorship
- International exposure working with a fantastic, talented team distributed across US, Europe, and Asia
- Amazing location in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
- Energetic & fun startup culture -> check out our core values
- Unlimited career growth and profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, profit-sharing, 401k, fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, “Free Lunch Fridays,” car washes, flexible vacation policy, two annual company retreats with the global team, and a kickass working environment!
WHO ARE YOU?
We're looking for a passionate, humble and self-motivated developer that sweats the small stuff and has the ability to incrementally improve our growing products. You love to ship code daily, you have a passion for building end-to-end solutions, and you enjoy continuously iterating, learning and improving.
STILL INTERESTED? WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a full-time Senior Front-end Engineer working out of our Delray Beach, FL office (or remotely for more experienced developers), you’ll have an opportunity to focus on front-end development for multiple B2C digital brands. You’ll be working with our global engineering team to help push the business forward in critical areas.
- Have the freedom to design and develop features across multiple products. You'll see business metrics and encouraged to be involved in the process of growing each business.
- Be responsible for the timely delivery of quality front-end components, ensuring an exceptional user experience
- Look at cross-browser/application issues with a positive attitude, and more importantly, you’ll identify and creatively resolve coding challenges to work around them
- Make in-code visual design decisions in order to ship code faster
- Proactively communicate progress and challenges to the team
- Research changing trends so you can contribute intelligently to our highly-trained and passionate team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You recognize the importance of quality, tested code. You write tests and feel confident in doing so.
- Your code is documented, understandable and predictable.
- Expert project management skills managing project plans and adhering to deadlines with the ability to self-start on projects with little direction
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
Extra points for:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related study area.
- Familiarity with JS-based build tools like Gulp, Grunt, and Bower
- Experience coding and debugging email templates
- Analytics and tracking platforms (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Snowplow, email platforms)
- Ad Serving Technology and Tags (Google Adsense, Adzerk)
- Familiar with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Strong command-line skills
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.