WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio. We officially started in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently we were named to the Inc. 1000 list with $16MM in sales and 821% revenue growth in the previous three years, Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries. Launch Potato has been a pioneering advocate of remote work
, and we achieve continued success because of our diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship
- Dynamic & fun startup culture (check out our core values)
- Unlimited career growth and profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, profit-sharing, 401k, fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, “Free Lunch Fridays,” flexible vacation policy, two annual company retreats with the global team, a kickass working environment, and more!
WHO ARE YOU?
You thrive in a fast-paced environment balancing multiple priorities. You have a passion for marketing and understand consumer psychology. You embrace collaboration and a team environment. You see yourself growing into a solutions-oriented attitude business leader.
As a Junior Marketing Manager working at our Headquarters in Delray Beach, FL you’ll have an opportunity to spearhead digital marketing efforts for a business operating inside the Launch Potato umbrella. You will learn and build your experience from the ground floor which requires "Hustle," this is not a 9-5 job.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Working closely with the Messaging Team to create exciting marketing messages, deploy and optimize emails, and analyze the impact on revenue to improve KPIs constantly
- Developing creative, innovative new campaigns and promotions that engage members and keep them surprised and delighted every day, i.e, when they open their inbox, when they receive a push notification, and when they see an ad on social media
- Hands-on and learning quickly with the goal of expanding your skill set and responsibilities over time
- Executing QA and end-to-end testing for all messaging campaigns; advocating for the consumer, testing proper rendering across all mobile devices, mail apps, and ISPs/domains for an amazing customer experience
- Driving and optimizing key traffic and revenue metrics including: CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Running reports and preparing analyses using our messaging platforms and Excel
- Ensuring compliance while balancing exciting marketing promotions
- Increasing revenue by testing new advertisers and placements
- Working with our cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and the customer relationship team to drive email program development and on-site UI/UX enhancements
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in email marketing or online marketing
- A passion and understanding of marketing analytics and strong technical aptitude
- Strong business acumen and enthusiasm about identifying trends and marketing opportunities
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to effectively present and communicate your analysis
- A Results-driven approach with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred: Business/Management) or equivalent experience
Extra points for:
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience in creative ideation and prototyping of innovative user experiences
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.