WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, and an outlier, as its founders have taken no external investment bootstrapping the company from its inception. Recently named to the Inc. 1000 list with $15.7MM in sales in 2017 and 821% revenue growth in the previous three years, Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries. Launch Potato has been a pioneering advocate of remote work
, and we achieve continued success because of our diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- International exposure working with a fantastic, talented team distributed across US, Europe, and Asia
- Energetic & fun startup culture -> check out our core values
- Unlimited career growth and profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, profit-sharing, 401k, fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, “Free Lunch Fridays,” car washes, flexible vacation policy, two annual company retreats with the global team, a kickass working environment, and more!
- Hands-on training & mentorship
WHO ARE YOU?
You thrive in a fast-paced environment balancing multiple priorities. You have a passion for marketing and understand consumer psychology. You embrace collaboration and a team environment. You see yourself growing into a solutions-oriented attitude business leader.
STILL INTERESTED? SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
As a Junior Marketing Manager, you’ll have an opportunity to spearhead digital marketing efforts for a business operating inside the Launch Potato umbrella. You will learn and build your experience from the ground floor which requires "Hustle," this is not a 9-5 job.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to create exciting marketing messages, deploy and optimize emails, and analyze the impact on revenue to improve KPIs constantly
- Come up with creative, innovative new campaigns and promotions that engage members and keep them surprised and delighted every day, i.e, when they open their inbox, when they receive a push notification, and when they see an ad on social media
- Be very hands-on and learn quickly with the goal of expanding your skill set and responsibilities over time
- Execute QA and end-to-end testing for all messaging campaigns; be a huge advocate for the consumer, testing proper rendering across all mobile devices, mail apps, and ISPs/domains for an amazing customer experience
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including revenue, CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Run reports and prepare analyses using our messaging platforms and Excel
- Ensure compliance while balancing exciting marketing promotions
- Increase revenue by testing new advertisers and placements
- Work with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and the customer relationship team to drive email program development and on-site UI/UX enhancements
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- An understanding of marketing analytics and strong technical aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred: Business/Management) or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in email marketing or online marketing
- Strong business acumen and enthusiasm about identifying trends and marketing opportunities
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to effectively present and communicate your analysis
- A Results-driven approach with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis
Extra points for:
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience in creative ideation and prototyping of innovative user experiences
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.