You must be fluent in English, have the ability to travel to the United States, and have a fast internet connection to apply to this remote role.
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 5000 list (#609) for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional ten paid holidays
- Six weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture (5.0 Glassdoor)
- Dog-friendly workplace
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for initial sales efforts, outreach, and sales support. You will conduct research and engage with prospective clients to uncover prospect needs and qualify sales leads. You will also be pivotal in supporting sales in other areas.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Researching to uncover and qualify prospect leads
- Identifying, initiating and nurturing business relationships with prospect
- Managing your pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales & outreach goals
- Collaborating cross-functionally across multiple departments
- Engaging and providing initial introduction of LP’s products to diverse audiences ranging from C-Level to Marketing Execs
- Supporting all sales efforts while finding ways to maximize revenue
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum of one to three years of experience as a sales development representative with a track record of success (at or above quota) or a top-performing research analyst
- Strong work ethic, goal-oriented, and a drive to exceed sales quota expectations
- Ability to work independently and as part of the sales and outreach team
- A need for and ability to be coached with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills must be fluent in English
Extra points for:
- Strong knowledge of CRM (Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.)
- Persistence: demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something don
- Teamwork: reaches out to peers and cooperates with managers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
- Communication: speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email
- Hustle: Has a can-do attitude, is resilient and perseveres no matter the circumstance to successfully hit goals/objectives
- Attention to Detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Efficiency: able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.