WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio. We officially started in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently we were named to the Inc. 1000 list with $16MM in sales and 821% revenue growth in the previous three years, Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries. Launch Potato has been a pioneering advocate of remote work
, and we achieve continued success because of our diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship
- Dynamic & fun startup culture (check out our core values)
- Unlimited career growth and profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, profit-sharing, 401k, fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, “Free Lunch Fridays,” flexible vacation policy, two annual company retreats with the global team, a kickass working environment, and more!
As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be hands-on with the day-to-day operations of multiple clients & affiliate programs. You'll work in a fast-paced environment with several opportunities for growth into more senior marketing positions, but this is not a 9-5. You will be responsible for client & affiliate communications, reporting, strategy execution, account operations, and business development.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Working to understand product marketing goals and objectives leveraging your communication skills to build trusted relationships. As the main point of contact, you’ll be handling all inquiries, issues, and program updates
- Analyzing data to find opportunities, trends, and escalate potential red flags in weekly, quarterly, and end of year report outs both internally and externally
- Closely tracking and analyzing performance campaigns and recommend improvements to maximize client goals
- Understanding the why behind each task to maximize results and analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns while clearly communicates results, always looking for ways to improve to maximize efficiency and client spend
- Managing the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate application questions, deployment of creative assets, etc. while ensuring program details are accurate and up-to-date
- Monitoring affiliates’ marketing methods frequently to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program's terms and conditions (Brandverity, FTC, Fraud)
- Identifying, recruiting and reviewing new publishers who can provide additional reach and revenue growth
- Hustling to increase join rates through testing to maximize the effectiveness of our efforts resulting in reaching a client’s goals and objectives
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Passion for direct affiliate marketing and a deep understanding of the industry
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, and more
- A track record of success meeting deadlines, keeping commitments and bringing order to chaos
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks
- Working understanding of pixels and how postbacks work
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Extra points for:
- Working knowledge of tracking platform Cake, HasOffers, and Linktrust
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.