WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 1000 list for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries, and are a pioneering advocate of remote work
. There is a lot to look forward to!
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELL BEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional 10 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture
- Dog-friendly workplace
As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be hands-on with the day-to-day operations of multiple clients You'll work in a fast-paced environment with several opportunities for growth into more senior marketing positions, but this is not a 9-5. You will be responsible for all client & affiliate communications, reporting, strategy execution, account operations, and business development. This is not a network role. This is an opportunity to buy media for our owned and operated sites working with our direct affiliates.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Work to understand product marketing goals and objectives leveraging your communication skills to build trusted relationships. As the main point of contact, you’ll be handling all inquiries, issues, and program updates
- Analyze data to find opportunities, trends, and escalate potential red flags in weekly, quarterly, and end of year report outs both internally and externally
- Closely track and analyze performance campaigns and recommend improvements to maximize client goals and help increase company ROI
- Understand the why behind each task to ensure the affiliate is able to maximize results and analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns. Ensure all affiliate campaigns results clearly communicates, and look for ways to improve them to maximize efficiency and client spend
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our internal affiliate programs, including managing affiliate application questions, deployment of creative assets, etc. while ensuring program details are accurate and up-to-date
- Monitor affiliates’ marketing methods frequently to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program's terms and conditions (Brandverity, FTC, Fraud)
- Identify, prospect, recruit and review new publishers who can provide additional reach and revenue growth. (not networks)
- Hustle to increase join rates through testing to maximize the effectiveness of our efforts resulting in reaching a client’s goals and objectives
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Passion for direct affiliate marketing and a deep understanding of the industry
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, and more
- A track record of success meeting deadlines, keeping commitments and bringing order to chaos
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks
- Working understanding of pixels and how postbacks work
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Extra points for:
- Working knowledge of tracking platform Cake, HasOffers, and Linktrust
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.