LaserAway is a medical company set in beautiful retail settings that offer the latest innovations in aesthetic dermatological treatments. We are the fastest growing company in the industry with 30+ locations in CA, NY, TX, NV, and AZ.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous clinicians, we are a team of professionals driven by customer satisfaction to offer the most advanced aesthetic dermatological treatments including laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, CoolSculpting, and Botox.
The ideal candidate is results oriented, a team leader, and thrives in a commissioned sales environment. If you share our love for the patients we serve, the aesthetic services we offer, and the challenges of a fast paced sales environment, apply now to join #teamLA to build a rewarding career.
The Regional Manager purpose is to meet individual store sales expectations daily and monthly, oversee location's operations to ensure the day- to-day business is operating efficiently and at an optimal level. Regional Manager oversees that all core responsibilities of the business are being met including maintaining excellent client relations, vendor relations, inventory, and managerial duties.
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals
- Regularly visit stores, build, and maintain relationships with all Directors and Medical Staff
- Foster a customer-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of the store team are focused on delivering highly satisfied customer experiences
- Organize and train staff on how to present the LaserAway Brand and our services, the importance of the First Point of Contact, phone etiquette, and consultations
- Train new and existing staff best practices for successful consultations and closing sales
- Foster a community between Directors that motivates, congratulates, and facilitates sales growth
- Coach all Director to optimize sales tools to increase revenue such as Marketing Lists, Birthday Lists, Contact Lists, Available Care Credit Lists, and Big Spenders Lists
- Work with Directors to formulate game plan for turning around a poor performing store
- Assist Directors with any needs they have and be available to cover shifts if no one is available
- Determine regions management needs and proactively maintain a strong management bench with the help of recruiting department
- Assess Medical Staff and foster a friendly work environment and relationship between Directors and Medical Staff
- Determine store needs for Medical Staff enabling sales growth and a healthy Medical Staff roster
- Interview Medical and Sales staff candidates weekly with a minimum of 10 interviews per month
- Provide input on LaserAway marketing strategy and recommend adjustments to achieve sales goals
- Maintain and improve in-store merchandising and marketing materials
- Manage inventories and perform inventory checks during each visit
- Ensure lunch breaks are being taken
We will provide you with a weekly Regional Management Report as well as daily sales reports and tracker. The weekly Regional Management Report will include the following for each location in your region:
- Sales tracker
- Sales by category
- Sales comparisons vs last month and last year
- Treatment statistics
- Overtime hours for Medial Staff
- Care Credit and EPF Applications
- New Client stats
- Sales to New Clients vs Sales to Existing Clients
- New Client referral stats
- Phone call stats
- Survey stats
- Yelp rating stats
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Written Communication: Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
• Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of clinic above own interests; Helps build morale; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed. Welcomes additional clinic duties at the discretion of the manager to help clinic succeed in meeting goals and commitments.
• Ethics: Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires trust; Works with integrity and works ethically.
• Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats fellow employees with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments; Makes customer service a top priority.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Language Ability: Employee must read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with patients, supervisors, and fellow employees is required.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out oral/written instructions and ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Computer and Electronic Skills: Basic data entry, email communication, photographic and video documentation/relay for telemedicine purposes.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.