The Position: In-Store Sales Consultant
LaserAway is a medical company set in beautiful retail settings that offer the latest innovations in aesthetic dermatological treatments. We are the fastest growing company in the industry with 30+ locations in CA, NY, TX, NV, and AZ.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous clinicians, we are a team of professionals driven by customer satisfaction to offer the most advanced aesthetic dermatological treatments including laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, CoolSculpting, and Botox.
The ideal candidate is results oriented, a team leader, and thrives in a commissioned sales environment. If you share our love for the patients we serve, the aesthetic services we offer, and the challenges of a fast paced sales environment, apply now to join #teamLA to build a rewarding career.
In-Store Sales Consultant Job Description:
A LaserAway In-Store Sales Consultant is vital to delivering customer service and driving sales results by selling, marketing, and promoting LaserAway services and products. While all positions within LaserAway require working as part of a team to meet location objectives, your individual responsibilities as an In-Store Sales Consultant include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, generating revenue, lead execution, upselling, qualifying candidates for financing options, closing sales, and recommending new products and services.
In-Store Sales Consultant Job Responsibilities:
• Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; make initial presentation; describe LaserAway’s treatments professionally and with an expert knowledge base.
• Close sales by building rapport with potential customer; explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections; prepare financing contracts with lenders such as Care Credit and Loan Hero.
• Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
• Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results.
• Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from customers.
• Manage front desk duties such as checking clients in/out while ensuring
• a positive and warm experience and maintaining a clean and professional store.
• Adhere to LaserAway policies and protocols.
In-Store Sales Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
• Education/ Experience: Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
• Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, peers, and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
• Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to patients and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
• Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
In-Store Sales Consultant Compensation:
LaserAway offers a generous pay structure with additional earning potential through commissions and bonuses. Additional benefits include (but not limited to)
• Healthcare benefits
• Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
• Paid Time Off
• Generous employee discounts.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, LaserAway reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. LaserAway is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.