Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented Director of Partner Accounts to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll be responsible for the strategic planning and delivery of a channel playbook to establish a cross-functional strategy to engage our current and potential partners.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
- Manage relationships with Solution Provider reseller partners
- Coordinate with marketing to execute GTM activities including email campaigns, training sessions, webinars, and events
- Generate resold revenue and help facilitate partner sales team interactions with Lark’s field sales reps in order to close deals
- Be the point of contact for your partners internally and externally
- Proactively gather product feedback and convey information to internal teams
- Participate in trade shows / events / partner webinars. Up to 25% travel.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience in Channel Partnership, Customer Success or Enterprise Account Management experience.
- Experience in supporting and managing complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical and financial value points to Partners.
- Conduct regular business reviews to ensure engagement and growth
- Adept at building relationships and foster a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Experience at a leading B2B or B2B2C SaaS company.
- Bonus: Health or Wellness tech experience.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.