Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented data analyst to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll work with the data, product and business teams to analyze user behavior cohorts, and give recommendations on the best action to take for improving outcomes for our users, and for the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You'll Do:
- Analyze the impact of recently deployed features to determine their impact on user engagement
- Build reports for clients and dashboards for internal usages
- Analyze the performance of various cohorts and develop insights about user behavior that can be used to market the product.
What You Need:
- Confidence using a variety of techniques to analyze large streams of data to come to conclusions
- Significant experience with mySQL (or similar), and R and/or Python is required
- Tableau/SAS experience is a plus
- Experience with analyzing consumer apps to understand user engagement and retention is recommended
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.