Lark is the world's largest AI healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with AI Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only AI nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse becausewe achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat✧
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a skilled Implementation Engineer to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll help us close deals and work with clients on the technical side by providing your expertise and driving implementations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
• Consult with clients' technical resources to produce integration design documents as a technical lead
• Navigate and document customer IT change management processes to streamline the roll-out and ongoing support of Lark
What You’ll Need:
• 3+ years client side integration experience utilizing excellent coding, problem solving and debugging skills
• Working knowledge of webservice APIs
• Strong communication skills and the ability to distill and convey complex information to multiple stakeholders
• Experience handling technical leadership tasks (solution design, estimating) and adapting to various work settings in an advisory/leadership role
• Ability to work with a variety of customers from different departments in large and small groups
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% (Monday – Thursday typical during peak times)
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.