Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented Mobile developer to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll have ownership over the full Android product, helping us take Lark's award winning AI health coach to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
- Help rebuild our mobile app using React Native and GraphQL
- Maintaining the current award-winning native Android app in production
- Develop backend APIs/features to facilitate app development
- Automate and streamline development and testing flow of Lark app
What You’ll Need
- Experience building cross-platform apps in React/React Native
- Experience building Android apps from scratch to publishing production app
- Comfortable moving quickly and learning new technologies to use daily
- Religious about writing maintainable and performant code
- Passionate about Lark’s mission in the health/wellness space
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.