Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll wear many hats, working on whatever is most important at the moment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
- creating new web-based tools for internal use to support AI development
- supporting backend team in core development
- supporting front-end team (app-side) as needed
- working with data science team as needed
- Learning and putting into practice new technologies regularly
What You’ll Need:
- Java required, Node good-to-have
- Ability to create tools from the back end (Java, Kotlin, Node) all the way to the UI layer (React, HTML)
- Spring Boot/Hibernate nice-to-have
- Familiarity with microservice architecture nice-to-have
- Experience with AWS nice-to-have
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.