Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll impact Lark’s success in the digital health marketplace by building and directing our efforts with industry and technology analysts, keeping leadership abreast of competitive activity, and helping craft competitive responses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
- Build and lead Lark’s competitive intelligence efforts
- Build and formulate effective messaging in response
- Disseminate information rapidly, including competitive campaigns and press efforts
- Prepare sales tools, - talking point, materials, etc. - to help our sales force respond to competitive threats and customer questions
- Identify new digital health technologies to help guide R&D
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years’ marketing experience, preferably in digital health or mHealth, and 3+ years of startup experience
- Understanding of the psychology of competitive marketing, and how to turn that into effective counter-messaging
- Strong understanding of business models, including the ability to quickly decompose and infer what competitors are up based on this
- Specific examples of success in this this or similar positions
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.