Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented Product Security Leader to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll lead the design, development, and implementation of security and compliance systems and tools to adhere to HITRUST, HIPAA, and other standards, in conjunction with the engineering team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
- Implement security policies across the organization
- Automate security compliance controls and evidence gathering
- Support customer and audit requests, as needed.
- Perform proactive partner security audits as needed
What You’ll Need
- Experience with distributed systems and microservice architecture
- Senior-level backend software engineering skills and experience
- Experience with risk and compliance assessments and in-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g.,HIPAA, HITRUST, etc.).
- Experience interpreting requirements from those standards and helping teams implement technical controls to meet (and exceed) them.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.