Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented Implementation Manager to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll be responsible for successfully and effectively manage simultaneous, diverse implementation projects on schedule, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Implementation Engineer / Technical Lead to scope configurations and customization requests.
- Develop detailed implementation tools (e.g., requirements gathering templates, Project Plans and customer-facing materials)
- Conduct cross-functional discovery consulting sessions to understand business requirements for project planning, design, resourcing, logistics, and project execution
- Coordinate internal resources, customer resources, and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of implementation
- Understand the strategic direction set by partner and Lark and prioritize implementation initiatives accordingly
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- 3+ years experience leading large scale implementations within a B2B or B2B2C environment.
- Experience conducting in-person presentations to executives (C-suite & VP level)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on multiple projects at a time
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Experience in the health or wellness technology space
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.