Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦A CEO who was recognized as the #1 in Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch by Inc.
✧CDC recognition of our Diabetes Prevention Program
We are looking for a talented Operations Manager to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll successfully execute on your objectives, and take a deep dive into all facets of our business, driving and contributing towards meaningful projects with diverse teams across the organization.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do: You'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact with a critical role in this fast-paced team, with a number of customer-facing and executive priority projects. Responsibilities will include:
• Assist your manager and other team leaders with new project initiatives, to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with all agreed-upon deliverables
• Work with stakeholders across the business to establish and implement new operational processes that enable Lark to scale successfully
• Take full ownership of a number of ongoing operational projects, including revenue analysis, supply chain management, and vendor management
• Roadmap required workstreams, milestones, and timelines to implement operational projects
• Continually evaluate current processes, identifying gaps, issues, and opportunities for improvement
• Analyze data to develop effective solutions to operational issues and inform broader company strategy
• Be an active voice, presenting ideas to leadership and peers to affect positive change
• Help support internal decision making with focused and insightful data
• Facilitate communication and meetings with stakeholders and help build consensus
• Interface with external vendors, as required, to ensure appropriate engagement and accountability in conjunction with internal resources and activities
What You’ll Need:
• Willingness to work in our Mt. View, California location most days of the week
• 4-6+ years’ experience leading or participating in cross-functional projects in a rapidly evolving environment, ideally within the healthcare industry
• A willingness to "own" projects - be the expert and stand by the results
• A “big-picture” approach, with the ability to also organize and manage details
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to convey information, ideas, and action items clearly and concisely
• Experience and success analyzing large sets of data to identify trends and synthesizing insights
• A willingness to be proactive, adaptive, and resourceful in the absence of readily available information
• The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with rapidly-changing priorities and tight deadlines
• Grace and enthusiasm under fire
• Enthusiasm for learning, growing, and improving, quickly
• Excitement to introduce new concepts and innovations to the company
• Demonstrated ability to bring structure and action-oriented thinking to ambiguity
• A continuous-growth mindset
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in the healthcare industry
• Project Management Professional certification (PMP)
• A Six Sigma Green Belt, or similar certification
• Consulting experience
• A Master’s degree in a related field
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.