Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll be responsible for client facing materials around product positioning, launches, co-selling, as well as internal competitive intelligence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You’ll Do:
- Develop buyer personas and positioning for solutions as required
- Develop and deliver competitive positioning and sales enablement collateral for Partner facing teams
- Create compelling content (presentations, white papers, blogs etc.) in the context of how enterprise planning supports the business and/or solve business challenges
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations
- Perform analyses including market sizing, addressable opportunity, win/loss analysis, pipeline health, competitive overview, and customer needs
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience sales or marketing experience.
- Experience creating/writing curriculum - this includes the use of presentations, interactive sales exercises and other sales training content development
- Highly responsive (e.g. 24 hour SLA) to partner enablement requests
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Bonus: Experience in the health or wellness space.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.