Join a team innovating healthcare with chronic disease management and prevention through infinitely scalable AI. Lark is a companion that lives on your phone and provides daily coaching, guidance, and health insights to users.
Developed with the expertise of world-leading health professionals, we are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place.
Lark's AI is the only AI nurse clinically proven to achieve equivalent health outcomes as the facilitation and care of live healthcare professionals. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
✦Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
✧Business Insider's most innovative companies in the world along with Uber and Snapchat
✦Biz Journal’s 100 Women of Influence
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll deliver high quality and reliable services to our users.
What You'll Do:
• Participate in infrastructure management/automation, ci/cd pipeline construction, monitoring and maintenance
• Approach alerting, monitoring and log aggregation with an eye toward flexibility and insight driven metrics
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Delight in making automated tool sets to deploy, measure, solidify and observe our infrastructure
What You'll Need:
• 2+ years in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer role
• Experience with Java, Python, and Kubernetes
• Fluency in at least one language
• Background in site reliability engineering or systems administration
•AWS, Kubernetes, kops, terraform, rancher, concourse, es/graylog, github, prometheus, grafana
Our team works with cutting-edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.